Job Title: Leather Technologist (Finishing) of BOW
Location: Shishi City,Fujian province, China
Additional Information: Competitive salary package
Are you an experienced automotive leather technologist looking for a new challenge?
A fantastic opportunity from BOW has arisen for an experienced automotive leather technologist to lead the finishing technical team at our new facility in China.
• Transfer and development of products, both new developments and existing products at
our partner facility in China.
• Ensuring all processing is carried out in a prescribed and consistent manner and that
customer requirements are met and exceeded.
• Working with technical team and partner to alleviate any product or processing issues. • Supporting the business and team to deliver projects within agreed deadlines and cost. • Full responsibility for the efficient and effective use of chemicals and materials during processing.
• Ensuring all critical meetings are attended (supplier, customer or internal) and followed up
with relevant reports.
• Effectively builds relationships with all departments and peer group across the business,
suppliers and partner to ensure a combined approach to delivering excellence.
Personal Qualities, Experiences and Qualifications:
• Experience within automotive leather finishing is essential.
• Fluent written and spoken English is essential; Mandarin would be advantageous. • Understanding of automotive customers expectations for quality and approval systems. • Commercially focused, takes ownership from concept to delivery.
• Previous experience of living within China/Asia would be advantageous.
IF YOU WISH TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE,PLEASE EMAIL YOU CV AND COVERING
LETTER TO HR@SCOTTISHLEATHERGROUP.COM