扫码后点击" 关注 ", 即刻收到本条消息
|招聘期限||2019-03-25 ~ 2019-04-24||工作地区||福建泉州|
Job Title: Leather Technologist (Finishing)
Location: Fujian province, China
Additional Information: Competitive salary package
Are you an experienced automotive leather technologist looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work for a progressive manufacturing organisation where quality and
innovation lies at the heart of everything we do? If so, then please read on…
• Transfer and development of products, both new developments and existing products at
our partner facility in China.
• Ensuring all processing is carried out in a prescribed and consistent manner and that
customer requirements are met and exceeded.
• Working with technical team and partner to alleviate any product or processing issues.
• Supporting the business and team to deliver projects within agreed deadlines and cost.
• Full responsibility for the efficient and effective use of chemicals and materials during
• Ensuring all critical meetings are attended (supplier, customer or internal) and followed up
with relevant reports.
• Effectively builds relationships with all departments and peer group across the business,
suppliers and partner to ensure a combined approach to delivering excellence.
Personal Qualities, Experiences and Qualifications:
• Experience within automotive leather finishing is essential.
• Fluent written and spoken English is essential; Mandarin would be advantageous.
• Understanding of automotive customers expectations for quality and approval systems.
• Commercially focused, takes ownership from concept to delivery.
• Results orientated with high attention to detail.
• Very effective communicator – all levels, can easily adapt style to suit any audience.
• Self-motivated – uses initiative.
• Previous experience of living within China/Asia would be advantageous.